Attachment Parenting UK Forum Rules
Welcome to the Attachment Parenting UK Forum!
We want this forum to offer a friendly, supportive sense of community for AP Parents across the UK.
As this is the internet, we don’t have the benefit of being ‘in person’ with the other users of the forum so, it’s important for us all that there are some guidelines about how the forum should be used.
• At Attachment Parenting UK we dream of a community of parents who offer each other support, compassion and acceptance. We aim to follow non-violent communication principles and encourage our users to do the same
• Please remember that basic courtesy makes any community a safer and happier place to be
• We only allow one account per person and will take action to enforce this rule
• Please – no swearing. We aim to be family friendly
• Currently, as a UK based forum, dependent on English speaking volunteer moderators, we ask that all posts are made in English. If this causes an issue however, please do contact us to see what can be done in the future.
Please also read and observe the following rules:
1. Please be aware that we at Attachment Parenting UK don’t control what our members posts and do not take responsibility for the contents of those posts. Furthermore, please understand that we cannot and will not read every post on the forum. As such, nothing should be viewed as opinions of the forum owners. If a post is deemed to be in violation of libel laws, we will remove the post when it is reported as such. Please do not take this personally as it is for mutual protection
2. Please always remember that this is a family friendly forum so do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, racist, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violates any law. We reserve the right to delete any message that in our sole opinion falls in these categories. Members should not post copyrighted material and or anything of illegal nature of any sort including methods for circumvention of copy protected material.
3. When referring to external sites, please provide a link so that people can go and read the material on that site if they so choose. Please consider the copyright implications of quoting text or copying pictures that do not belong to you in your post. If in any doubt, link to the source and just provide a summary so that other members can decide if they want to visit that external source.
4. Please do not select a username or avatar that is subject to copyright. We will unfortunately have to delete that membership if it is reported to us that there is a breach of copyright.
5. We value your right to privacy and adhere to the Data Protection act but must reserve the right to reveal your identity or information we know about you in the event of a legal action arising from any message posted by you.
6. We would be reluctant to do this but we must reserve the right to terminate membership of anyone that we believe in our sole opinion to be disruptive to the well being of the community.
7. Attachment Parenting UK name and logo are trademarks of the forum owners and are not to be reproduced in any manner without explicit approval from us
8. Attachment Parenting UK does not accept liability or responsibility for FSOT transactions – they are private transactions between individuals.